How do we voice our opinions to our government? With emails, phone calls, personal visits, artwork, and protests…

All bills introduced in Congress are named “H.R. [with a number after that].” “HR” is tacked to the front of the number for any bill originating in the House of Representatives. A bill that is introduced in the Senate begins with an “S”.

Today’s Action to Save the World…

1. Email your senators and tell them you deserve to know what’s in your food (otherwise they will put toxic Genetically Modified Organisms in it without telling you!) which means we need to say no to something called “The Dark Act” aka HR 1599 – Add your name to say NO to HR 1599:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s